Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week one reflection

I found the first chapter of Guiding Learning With Technology rather uninteresting. The information was not important, just redundant; I feel that most students my age have already discovered the importance and presence of technology in education. However, I understand that every book needs and introduction and definition of terms. The history of education was rather choppy and I feel that I probably could have summed up the evolution of education and technologies force more effectively.


Chapter two was more engaging. The techniques to help students learn through technology were helpful. I believe that many students can learn through technology in ways they would not be able to without technology. Because I want to teach secondary level English, the use of word processing and information-resource fetching is very important. Students must be able to be fluent in ms word and many types of search engines...

1 comments:

jcook said...

3 extra credit- Thank you!